Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Vegas & Cruise...Finally!!

I'm finally blogging about our recent trip to Vegas and our cruise. Here's a simple list of what I enjoyed most and great memories made! (in no particular order)

1. Spending time with amazing people. (Kyle's family and LifePoint pastors & wives)
2. Access to ice cream and cheese + fries 24 hours.
3. Eating at the top of the stratosphere. (BEST STEAK EVER)
4. Watching an awesome Cirque de Soleil show.
5. Picking up a green marble. (aka jellyfish)
6. Surviving Kyle's driving in a 2-seater speedboat in the ocean.
7. Room craziness....Dan & Carolyn walking into an unmade bed....someone else having a key to our cruise room and walking in.
8. Laying out in the silence.
9. Finding great deals at the outlets in Vegas.
10. Did I mention hanging out with awesome people?
11. Being blessed with 2 amazing vacations.


4 comments:

Laurie said...

I am so stinking jealous of you guys!!!!!!
Can't wait to see you next week. Please look at your Myspace message from me and then let me know the plan.
Love ya!

Brooke said...

Great post. I am still a little jealous that you got to have two vacations and I don't get one all summer, but I guess it's kinda pay back for all the state tournaments I went to while you were in school (ok definitely not the same). I can't wait to hear all about them, but we will save that for our drive home...we will have plenty of time. Can't wait to see you next week! I love you!

Unknown said...

(martha said) Great slide show! Thanks for keeping all the ones of us in bikinis and speedos secret. You know, that is just for us to remember! It was a blast-when is the next one?!

bh said...

good to see bob listened to kyle... does kyle have counseling experience?...