Thursday, October 23, 2008

Poker Update

I am FINALLY posting the pictures of the finished poker table. I know it is two weeks overdue and you are all anxious but my math classes have been consuming me!! I have to say...I am thoroughly impressed with their work. The first game was officially held on Monday, October 13. Kyle had about 10 guys over and my mom and I made some awesome goodies! :) Kyle won the first game and Bob won the second...I'm not sure what that says when the pastors are taking people down in poker...haha.



I wish I would've taken the pics while everyone was there...but I waited until the end of the night.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I don't think it is a good thing that Daddy is standing up...that means he lost :( The table looks awesome, I am very impressed. Hope to see you soon.

Andreia Rice said...

Wow, I'm impressed. The table turned out awesome!

Indefy said...

Its a good table, despite the splinters I received and the butt whoopin.

Paul said...

Wow! that table is AWESOME!!