Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Recap

Well, Christmas break is coming to an end all too quickly. :(

I left on December 19th to head to Texas and returned on New Years Eve. Kyle joined me in Oklahoma for a week. Here is a photo recap of our Christmas celebrations. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

My family in Abilene:


My mom excited that she finally scored on my dad:


When you grow up and get married you get excited about things like an electric flour sifter!!


Of course Valinda set up Christmas in our hotel in OKC:


Opening our mini Chis:


Mike & Valinda had awesome hats:



Kyle taught the kids to make silly faces:



Valinda's sister and her family traveled from Maryland this year:


We also visited Mike's family in eastern Oklahoma:



My trip ended up with me getting to see some great friends and attending round 2 of the Trans Siberian Orchestra. Mike gave my mom, sis, me, and Jodee tickets to attend with them and it was AWESOME. I was head on to the stage this time and it made the light show and everything 100 times better! So glad I got to go TWICE and see it from two angles! Awesome! :)

1 comment:

Indefy said...

looks like you'll had a lot of fun.