Monday, June 15, 2009

Vegas & Missouri

My first two rounds of traveling are complete. We are currently flying back from Vegas. (that's right...we got the plane trying out wifi!!) Vegas is always a lot of fun and we got to spend some great time with mine and Kyle's families! Unfortunately, we did not win millions but I got some great stuff shopping and we got to enjoy DRY heat for a few days!

Since I already have a ton of pictures of the strip & downtown I never made time to take more. (although I needed to with my new camera!)
Our awesome cabana to relax by the pool:

Inside the Mirage:




The weekend before Vegas I made a trip to Missouri to hang out with Brooke one last time before she moves. I should've found more time in our crazy busy lives to visit more often. We went on campus to take some pictures for her to have. It is such a beautiful campus!!





And of course...we had to end with this since it was sooooo stinkin humid!

2 comments:

jaimeklee said...

Glad you had a good time, but we missed you, seems like I havent seen you in forever!

Brooke said...

I meant to get the rest of your Vegas pictures before I left this morning :( Can you leave them on Mom's computer at home or something next week PLEASE?? Love you