Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What day is it??

Oh. my. goodness. Is it seriously July 21st?!?! Where has summer gone?!?! It has been a total whirlwind and flown by! Vegas, almost Texas, Florida, Chicago, family time, Texas, weddings, more family time! It has been a lot of fun. I am definitely learning some good, tough lessons about being more of a "Mary" instead of a "Martha".

Tons of pictures to come!!

Youth camp was awesome. I think our kids were impacted tremendously and I'm excited to see what happens in Driven youth in the upcoming year. The theme was "TIME" and it had a huge impact on my life as well. (I'm sure I'll be blogging more about that later) Below are some pictures. And you can go to Driven Youth Blog to read more about stuff from camp and see many more pictures!!





The view from our room:

The stage was awesome!



2 comments:

Brooke said...

How 'bout pictures of our amazing photoshoot ;)

Andreia Rice said...

I wanna go to camp!!! Looks like fun!!