Sunday, July 15, 2007

Cruise

We finally went on a cruise!! It was great. Super fun. Relaxing. Beautiful. We had a wonderful time hanging out with Kyle's side of the family and enjoying the Liberty of the Seas. (the newest ship....and one of the biggest...basically a replica of the Freedom of the Seas which we went on last year for our honeymoon) I guess that means next summer when Royal Caribbean comes out with the Independence (also in the Freedom class) that we have to go on it. We can't break our inaugural season streak. I put a slideshow below of some of our pictures. I would strongly suggest a cruise for a vacation. You can't beat the service of the crew members. The entire ship experience is amazing.

The 3 coolest things I discovered on our cruise:
1 - If you date a crew member, you can go on a cruise anytime for $10 a day. That is right...TEN DOLLARS a day...$70 a week. We met a girl that was dating someone and she told us...she met him approx. 2 months ago while on a cruise...and this is her 6th cruise since then. That is 7 cruises in 2 months. Kyle and I decided we would find mates...we can hang out with each other while our new mates are working. $10 a day....
2 - The Anaheim Ducks won the Stanley cup this year!!! We had a few players and the manager on our cruise...that's how I found out. I don't keep up much with hockey.
3 - We had the same cruise director as last year. Not that interesting...but it was cool for us. And the same head chef.
Actually 4 cool things...
4 - If you stay in a family suite...you get a full size shower. Simply amazing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that you guys had so much fun with Kyle's family on the cruise. You all deserved a great time after all the mess with the original trip. The pictures look like you all had lots of fun and it was beautiful.
If you figure out how to go on the new cruise for next year, please figure out how to take your favorite "poor" cousin with you. :) I'm dying to go on another cruise and so is the rest of my family.
Hope you guys are doing good and hope to hear from you soon!
Love ya!
Laurie

Brooke said...

Yeah, I love the pictures, I can't wait to see them ALL!! Please come visit on Wednesday (and bring pics)! LOVE YOU!

Paul said...

Congratulations on finally setting to sea!!! If you and Kyle hook-up with crew members, be sure and let me in on it. $70 a week!!?? Is it worth the deception? Probably. Just remember, I signed a True Love Waits commitment.

Anonymous said...

I love the Liberty vs. Express and Liberty vs. tender boat captions.
See ya Wednesday!

Dad