Saturday, August 11, 2007

Random Thoughts 2

1 - So a couple of weeks ago I decided I would start running outside in the mornings. As I went along, I quickly was reminded that running anywhere out of West Texas is more difficult due to these things God created called hills. Needless to say, we have a membership at the local YMCA now.

2 - We have a super mom (& dad) at our church. They have 8 children. And 6 of them…she had at one time. That’s right…sextuplets. I don’t put them on here to make them some media attraction, I just think it is amazing that a woman can hold SIX babies in her belly…and control them after birth…plus two other children. I love to sit and watch them all interact. They are VERY obedient and full of life! Here they all are with their oldest sister eating their sugar cookies! woohoo! The 2nd pic is of the the 2nd oldest girl (on the right) and another girl from our church, London.
3 - So I think that the youth are really enjoying having Kyle around. He has already been banned from taking my car to go places. This past week he went to play golf with one of the HS guys and his HS sister decided to write on the windows and cover it in streamers...thinking it was his vehicle. Then, today we woke up to the wonderful artwork finally on HIS pickup. I'm not sure...but I'm gonna go with the JH girls. Only I would actually go out and take pictures to have something to put on our blog. :)
In case you wanted to know where we live.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

You live in a place where there are actually trees to go "wrapping" and they chose to wrap the pickup....simply amazing. I will agree about that family being super parents, I can't even imagine. And you already know my story about the hills. I gotta get in the weight room and start running on the elliptical...my outside running lasted one day :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

I cann't believe you let a few hills get to you. I raised you to be tougher than that. And all your precious memories of cross country should help you get through the difficult times running.

Dad

Alexz said...

I totally helped do that! haha