Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Venting

So here's the deal....this post is simply here for me to vent...and you to feel sorry for me.

School has been crazy the past several days! Last Thursday & Friday I basically had no voice. Especially on Friday morning when I was simply a whisper. It was quite interesting. Luckily I gave a test on Friday and I had a Title I teacher in my room for the morning.

We didn't have school yesterday. BUT today we show up....and there is NO heat and there are flurries in the air!!! Apparently a pipe froze & busted over the weekend so our heat went out. It has been FREEZING!! Luckily it is fixed now and at least our rooms are warm. The thing that really irritates me is that had they caught it earlier they would've cancelled school. Jerks. Meanwhile, I'm just giving out worksheets and doing my own thing (like typing a blog) and sort of taking the day off.

OH..and one other thing. This is basically to TOMMY MILLER. My blog is NOT to be used for trash talking. Especially when the talk is directed towards me. I WILL send my people to whoop you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No sympathy here. I use to have to drive to school in the winter with no back window in my "infamous wrecked 63 Fairlane station wagon".

You need to be stomping out ignorance instead of being on here blogging during the school day.

Also, when you send your people, be sure it is after 10 AM, I like to sleep in some mornings.

With great love,
Dad

Doug said...

I'm concerned about who your people are..... Do I know them? (I want to avoid any ruffians... I had to look that word up in the dictionary....)

Brooke said...

Well times they have a changed...sorry Dad. It's not like he had to drive that far, Weinert isn't that big.

I agree that you should be educating the minds of the future, but totally sympathize with you taking some time to blog ;)

And who are your people??? This is my father you are threatening you know.