Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter

LifePoint met at Lincoln Middle School on Easter Sunday so we could have a joint service! It was awesome seeing everyone together! I also found it refreshing to see how hard everyone worked all week & weekend to make it happen. I am proud to call LifePoint my home! Here are a couple of pics from worship:



I decided to post a few other random pics. Kyle made my day today by pointing out that we have some flowers popping up in our front yard. This is what most of it looks like right now: (it hasn't had love since before last summer when the others were still here....lots of work to be done soon!)


Here are the pretty flowers:


No purpose for this photo...it's just funny. It's a has-been if you read Doug's blog. Kyle & the James' dog, Twinkie, playing tug-o-straw.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just my observation - the problem area is much bigger than the attractice area.
Also, I'm betting on the dog in the straw contest.

Love ya,
Dad

Unknown said...

I want to go to a church like that.
Maybe I could come in July?

Brooke said...

Easter service looked awesome. I wanted to be there, but decided to go see family instead. I wish you could have come home with me. Good luck with the yard! Love you!