Wednesday, August 13, 2008

2 Years

Kyle and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary yesterday! We spent the evening in St. Louis and stayed at an awesome bed and breakfast, the Fleur-de-Lys Mansion. I've never been to a bed and breakfast so I was unaware of how amazing they can be! Complimentary homemade cookies, snacks, and drinks everywhere...a private spa area with a hot tub for your use, delicious food...I was ready to move in! Best of all, I got to spend the evening with Kyle. It has been an incredible 2 years and I feel so blessed to have married such an amazing man of God that is committed to me and our marriage.


Here are a few of my favorite images from our wedding...taken by Lissa Anglin. (click here to see her website)









4 comments:

Lissa Anglin said...

Happy Anniversary!

That place is gorgeous- hope you guys got to relax a bit.

I can't believe it's been two years since I shot those pictures! So nice of you to post them.

Unknown said...

(martha) I am so glad you guys had a fun time. That place looks awesome. Congrats again, and I absolutely love your wedding pictures! They are the best I have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad an awesome couple got to spend their anniversary at such an awesome place. I'm so glad to see you so happy in your marriage. I just wish more young people would be open to who God has for them and then commit their marriage to Him. We love the two of you so much. Aunt Wanda & Uncle Jerry

Laurie said...

Can't believe it has been 2 years since the wedding, but when I look at how much my kids have grown I believe you.
The wedding was beautiful and your lives are beautiful. We couldn't be more proud of the two of you and are honored to call you family.
Love you and miss you so much!
Your favorite cousin! :)