Saturday, September 27, 2008

Random Thought

This is just a random sidenote in the life of the Parkers. (mainly I am home alone...for the 2nd occurrence of this incident...and have no one to prove me right so I just feel the need to share)

Our next door neighbors...or someone on this street...smokes weed. I was picking our common, yard weeds in the backyard a couple of weeks ago and I continued to have a whiff of it here and there. My neighbors had a lot of people over and were in their screened in porch...so my assumption was it was leaking out of there.

Today I'm sitting here at the computer...searching for how to use vector space axioms (YUCK) and the smell comes through our windows. So, I go to the backyard and...knock me down, blow me over, call me high. Definitely not just whiffs today. Maybe, just maybe, sitting in my house getting high from 2nd hand weed smoking will help me understand these stupid math problems. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I need to come visit. If it helps you understand your stupid math maybe it could help me understand these stupid doctors and I could transcribe my reports correctly. At least I am making a few pennies as I try to understand them.

Love,
Mom

Brooke said...

I love the new background. I don't think weed will help with the space vector axioms. I HATE axioms. Good luck with the math. We need to hang out--SOON.