Tuesday, September 23, 2008

National Stay at Home Week

Did you know it was National Stay at Home Week? I think it should be National Stay at Home and Do Nothing Week. I'm having no problem being at home...but I feel like all I'm doing is stupid math work and studying for stupid tests. And now, as you can see, I'm writing some stupid random blog just so I don't have to study for the stupid tests or do stupid math work. (I think one of my rules in PE is to come in with a positive attitude...ha)

It is also the season premieres for a lot of TV shows including some of my favorites: CSI: Vegas & NY, Criminal Minds, and Grey's Anatomy. Yes, I think I am pathetic for watching Grey's...it is just as bad as the soap operas...but yet, I'm so excited for it! I just knew that it wouldn't be a simple process for Derek and Meredith to get back together. geez...

Meanwhile, Kyle and I have had some exciting weekends. Two weekends ago my Aunt Wanda and Uncle Jerry visited us from Texas! We had a great time with them and got to show them a few things of St. Louis. Then, this past weekend we flew to Dallas, TX for Kyle to marry a good friend of ours, Hillary. It was a beautiful wedding and Kyle did a great job! He also learned to not let me type his notes...I forgot to change a "her" to "his" when I copied and pasted...only a minor stumble. :) We also had a little extra time on Saturday to hang out with Kyle's family at Lake Texoma and ejoy Mike's awesome new boat a little more. It is the best layout boat ever.


4 comments:

Brooke said...

Um, you and Valinda don't have on bathing suits in your picture....did you lay out nude?? Haha, sorry I couldn't resist. I wish you were going to Texas with me today!

Laurie said...

Hey girl, I don't think you are pathetic about watching Grey's. I love it!!!!!
I love the picture of you and my mom and dad. They had such a great time getting to see you. I'm so jealous. I want to see you really bad.
Love you!
Laurie

Unknown said...

I wanna see pictures of the wedding!
Seriously!

Brooke said...

Yeah Grey's was GREAT! I think we have Melissa hooked, she had only seen it once before, of course we had to answer questions every 2 minutes as to who people were. I can't believe we have to wait 2 more weeks for the next one