Monday, December 8, 2008

Big XII...Thanksgiving...Christmas

My parents decided to wait to visit until the weekend after Thanksgiving so we could go to the Big XII Football Championship game. So, Saturday we drove over to Kansas City and watched Missouri get their butts kicked by OU. I had my Tech football shirt on closest to my heart....I wore Mizzou clothes for the rest....I wanted OU to win (I know, I know...Kyle is rubbing off)....I can't stand the MIZ-ZOU chant or the Boomer Sooner song the band insists on playing every break between plays...so you figure it out! Anyway, we had a great time!!


On Sunday we celebrated Thanksgiving at LottaWata Creek...and it's a lotta food! Then, Kyle opened his presents from my family since he won't get to visit Texas when I go to see them.




P.S. I need a new camera! It's wishful thinking right now...but all you camera people out there....what's a reasonable (affordable!) camera that you would suggest.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I look scared in the family picture

Anonymous said...

Boomer Sooner! Hope you're keeping warm. It was 70 degrees here yesterday, probably snow today. Stop over when you drive through! We'd love to be your mid-way hangout.

Kim

Lissa Anglin said...

THIS CAMERA is a good one:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp;jsessionid=AHKXW3BA55BSRKC4D3SFAGA?skuId=8800577&type=product&id=1205538350143

Brooke said...

That camera is very similar to mine :) I don't know exactly which one I have because I am in class, but I think have the 870 and that is the 1100.