Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas to ME!

WOOOHOOOOO!!! I got a new camera for Christmas from Kyle!!! :) We did our Christmas tonight because we didn't want to haul the gifts on an airplane.

Here's the camera he got me:


This is just a quick post...more pics to come tomorrow!! (when I get the software on the computer!) I'm sooooo excited!!! Of course, I'm a photographers worst nightmare...got a good camera...and clueless how to use all the good stuff on it!! Hopefully this summer I can really figure it out!

Also, Kyle loves to figure out his presents before he gets them. (which he has on all his from me) I love for them to be a surprise. I had NO clue I was getting a camera...and he already had it BEFORE I wrote my previous blog making the camera comment. (he knows me good) So, a couple of days ago I made a comment about starting to save my money up to get the camera Lissa mentioned in my blog comment. Then I said, "I would really like a fancy camera with all the different lense options...but that will be way down the road!" So, Kyle has thought I figured him out this whole time...and he won't admit it but he couldn't stand it...Which makes me smile!!

Lissa: you may become a frequent email buddy! :)

3 comments:

Brooke said...

That's awesome!!! I am so excited for you....and to steal your camera while you are home to take pictures, I may not be a pro, but I love to take pictures

Lissa Anglin said...

YAY! How exciting!

I shoot Nikon so I hope I'm able to help you- camera basics are the same no matter what brand, though.

I love it! Have fun learning! Shoot, shoot, shoot!

Lissa Anglin said...

P.S. I would love to have you as a frequent email buddy!