Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Festivities

On Saturday Kyle and I ran over to St. Louis so I could do a little more Christmas shopping before State Beauty's Christmas party. There was a beautiful sunset and I was able to get a decent picture. (too bad I didn't have my new camera yet!!)

On Sunday, LifePoint had its Christmas party at the YMCA. We had a great time and it was a great success! It's exciting to see the families that have really plugged in! I've been dying to take this picture because Kyle adores these kids and the little ones are so cute when they walk into church and spot Kyle! (again, too bad I didn't have my new camera yet!!)


Monday we had a snow day at school and Kyle and I did our Christmas! It was a great day and I am sooooooooo excited about my new camera!!!!

It came with some extras and I know I'm a dork but I love the mini tripod. I was even MORE excited when I realized it can clip to my pocket! I know...I'm sad.


5 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow, it's amazing the difference in the two cameras. Very nice....as for the mini tripod that is cool, being able to clip it to your belt, that's a little much. I will be embarassed to walk with you if you are wearing that. I like that black sweater a lot :)

Anonymous said...

I want a mini-tripod!! Keith got me a camera last year and I'm still learning what it does. I was just thrilled to snap a picture. Lots of things to click and twist.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your page looks so pretty. I usually read in a feed, so I don't see the actual page.

Have a great Christmas!! and a safe trip.

Mom's monkeys said...

wow those kids are so cute. you guys would be cute with a bunch of kids. lol its always great to have a new camera.

Liss and MOMMY said...

ok the picture of the tripod in your pocket Too Funny! Did Kyle actually take that for you?

emily and kyle said...

Yes! :) After much begging and pleading and him doing a lot of eye rolls.