Tuesday, July 28, 2009

ATL

I think I made my final trip of the summer this past weekend! It's been a lot of fun, but I'm ready for some down time before school starts. blah...school. Kyle and I drove to Atlanta for Jeff Graves' wedding! Kyle grew up with the Graves' family & I got to know them well in college. Jeff married an awesome, beautiful girl, Jenny. We were excited to be a part of their big day and it was great to hang out with some old friends & meet all the people that Jeff has gotten to know so well while in that area. Here are a few pics from the big day:

The groomsmen all wore black Converses:


Shawn, Jeff, and Kyle...college buds! (Kyle had already changed for our all night drive home)


The wives...me, Jenny, and Rachel!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I want to see a pic of your whole outfit!!! It looks SUPER CUTE!! I need some cute teacher clothes!! Glad y'all had a great time. I totally understand the traveling..I've only had a few days of downtime since I moved back to Texas--last trip this weekend for a long time I hope! Miss you & love you loads!