Sunday, August 23, 2009

Three Years

This is belated but with school starting for me it has been slightly crazy! On August 12th, Kyle and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary!! It feels like just yesterday we had a wedding and at the same time it feels like we have just always been together!

I don't say often enough how much Kyle means to me and how blessed I am to have him as my husband. He has made me a better person and is a wonderful best friend. I respect him and the decisions he has helped us make in our lives. It has been incredible going on this journey with him! I love that dude.

Since our anniversary was on a Wednesday (promotion Wed at that) we celebrated by going to youth! :) It was an exciting night because all our new 6th graders joined us! (we have 10 moving up!!) On Thursday we stayed in downtown St Louis at the Hilton (thanks to priceline!), ate a little Texas Roadhouse, and hung out! Then, on Saturday we went on a River Boat dinner cruise down the Mississippi with Chad & Emily Imboden!

Our "official" anniversary picture at youth:

Us at the Downtown Hilton:

Sort of an arch view room: (pretty good considering we did Priceline!)

Going on the dinner cruise:

Our friends, Chad & Emily: (and my hair cutter girl!)

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow, three years! Congrats!! I guess that is right though since my baby is about to turn 3 and I couldn't come because I was about to pop.

Brooke said...

Your hair is SUPER cute!! I am about ready to chop mine off, but trying to be patient. I haven't gotten it cut since Emily cut it the last time--it definitely needs a trim!!! Very cute pictures!

Andreia Rice said...

Congratulations on 3 years!!!!