Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Deals!

Ok...I had decided not to post anymore about coupons b/c I had more important things. BUT I am starting to see the snowball effect and I seriously felt guilty walking out of Target yesterday and not sharing. So...I'm posting them so you can see how awesome it can be & some information so IF you are interested you can use the same resources. If you could care less...come back another day for a different post!! :)

The most common question I get: "Do you really need that?" or "Would you normally buy that?" There are some things I wouldn't normally get & things I don't currently need...but for FREE or around $1 or <...I can't say no! And I haven't been over $40 a week yet!


Walgreens - Deals this Week!! Total - $3.33 (before Q = $22.20)

**used $11RR from previous purchases
**Glade Sense & Spray: $4Q here
-->$5.99 - $4Q = $1.99 & get $2RR (FREE!!)
**Trident: $1/2 here
**Sunday paper Q for soup (and they were on sale..I got both for $0.98)
**Airwick scented oils - Sunday paper or $1/2 here
-->On sale 2/$5
**Airwick Warmer $1.50 when you buy 2 refill oils here
-->Free warmer Q was attached at some stores
**Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaner click here for $5Q - $7 seems to be gone :(
-->$9.99 - $7Q = $2.99 & get $3RR (FREE or $2)
(I had a BOGO free on the shower cleaner refills & they were on sale for $3.99...I went back & got these to have later for the cleaner..this Q was with the $7 one that is gone..there is a $1Q now)
Reeses were simply filler items to use Q
Check the blog links below for more Walgreens deals this week!

Target - Deals this Week!! Total - $1.18 (before Q = $25.43)

**used $5 gift card
**Fiber One - 5/$1Q on General Mills cereal here & used Q from coupons.com
-->all 5 boxes were $4.75. I used my $5 GC but got another one. (FREE - only reason I bought)
-->The regular kind had Q for BOGOfree on the yogurt I eat on the back!
**Glade Scented Tin $1.50Q found in tin (currently $1.66)
**Glade Tin Refills: Free w/ candle purchase Q here - use zip 90210
**SoftSoap Nutri Serums: $1Q -same link as above
-->sale @ my Target - $2.99 (found Target $1Q on floor to make $0.99)
**Renu FreshLens - $2Q here
-->Travel size - $1.52 (FREE! - under $2 @ WalMart too - I clicked back and printed 4x)
**Cinnabon: $1Q here & $0.50Q here
-->$2 - $1Q - $0.50Q = $0.50

Target 9/4 - Total = $3.34 (before Q = $25.34)

**$22 in Q - all from Sunday paper

WalMart 9/4 - Total = $1.58 (before Q = $10.58)

**2/$1Q - Klondike (sign up & print here - makes free)
**$3Q - Glade Soy Candle (click here & use area code 90210..may not be available anymore - makes free)
**$4Q - Air Wick from Sunday paper or find Q here

Saturday: Target, Walgreens, Shop-n-Save - Total = $12.57 (before Q= $49.61)

**Used $15 in Register Rewards from previous purchases
**I got back $16 in gift cards or RR to use next time! (so I actually made $3.50 this trip!)
**Glade Sense & Spray $4Q here
-->$5 at Walmart or Walgreens deal above - click the back button for 2Q)
**Wonderbread $0.55Q here
**Glade Scented Tin $1.50Q found in tin (currently $1.66)
**Glade Tin Refills: Free w/ candle purchase Q here - use zip 90210
**All: $1Q here
-->travel size @ Target is $0.85-$1.02
**used Kellogg's coupons from coupons.com and paired with $0.50Q from HotCouponWorld. + Target had a special last week on buy 4 Kelloggs products get $5 gift card back.
**Toothbrushes & Toothpaste were in Walgreens ad last week - they have offers sometimes were you get the item & the same amount back in RR. (which was the case here)
**Skittles were free but Q has expired

Coupon Sites:
RedPlum
Smart Source
Coupons.com

Blog Sites:
STL Mommy
DealFindingChik
Momsbyheart.net
Couponclippinmamma



ALWAYS CLICK THE BACK BUTTON WHEN PRINTING - IT WILL USUALLY LET YOU PRINT TWICE...SOMETIMES MORE! (on the Q other than the coupon sites above)

If you do decide to try these deals, you might ask me first how each store works. (especially Walgreens - or check out stlmommy.com..she has 101s on all the stores I use)

2 comments:

Lissa Anglin said...

Ok, I totally love seeing the deals you get! You did awesome here! I think I am going to start posting again on my blog. It's so much fun to me!

Thanks for posting this! These sites are great.

Lissa Anglin said...

Ok, I'm back. I just posted my grocery stuff! I'd decided against blogging about it too, but it's totally changed the way I shop, so I'm doing it anyway! Haha!