Monday, September 28, 2009

Family & Couponing

My parents and sister came to visit last weekend and we had a wonderful time!! Kyle & I are sooo blessed with 2 wonderful families!! My parents even got to experience Walgreens with me on Sunday AM. They were such good sports & helped me to do 3 transactions! :) I even think they learned why it's worth getting made fun of to use so many coupons!!!

Couponing really has been taking up a lot of my time. (this is nothing to new to most of you...haha) It seems so silly and truly is a small area that is preventing me from having margin, but nonetheless, it is one of the things.

I wanted to start posting the deals I get and where to get the coupons. (for the 2 people that may care! ha) But, I know that in my effort to create margin in my life this is one of the things I have to say no to even though I would enjoy doing it. I am NOT going to stop couponing because financially it has helped us tremendously. But, I have been overcomplicating the process in hopes of sharing with everyone...and that has ended.

Maybe I'll put a pic from time to time....share exceptionally great deals....or brag from time to time... (like how last week I got my grocery bill from $50 to $24) but for now...if you want to start filling up your pantry & toiletries closet on a CHEAP budget....here are the sites I use:

Coupon Sites:
RedPlum
Smart Source
Coupons.com

Blog Sites:
STL Mommy
DealFindingChik
Momsbyheart.net
My Frugal Adventures

I use the Sunday papers and online coupons. The blogs do great match-ups with various stores.

Info if online brick coupons aren't printing: here


And if you made it this far and still think I'm crazy...I'm ok with that! :)

1 comment:

Liss and MOMMY said...

You crack me up! Wish we could do it but we don't have stores here!!! It is an hour and half to the nearest Walgreens. But I have enjoyed seeing how much you save. You would love Financial Peace.