Wednesday, September 30, 2009

KMart

I had no intention of posting a pic anytime soon...but I had some extra time during my planning period yesterday & I decided to run over to KMart & see if the rumor I had heard was true - doubling any Q $2 or less...and it was!! I threw together some high dollar Q and came up with this:

TOTAL COST = $5.68 ($7.07 after tax)


**Special note to those who know how many boxes of cereal I currently have:
I made $0.50 on this cereal!! (and I'm giving away 2 boxes of it)


The most expensive item was the Clean & Clear moisturizer - it was $1.59. (everything else was FREE - $1)

EVEN BETTER!!! Today I unexpectedly found a $5 rebate (here) if you purchase 3 of any items by SC Johnson. Well, I got the 2 ziplocs & glade candles...so I get $5 back!! (and this rebate can be redeemed 3 times...I already have 4 receipts that I can use!!)

No comments: