Tuesday, November 3, 2009

No blogging in October?!?!!

What happened to me?! I know all 3 of my readers are excited to finally see a post! I was told once that if I was consistent I'd have more readers...ha!

So here's an update of what's been going on in the lives of Kyle & Emily...

I am having a MUCH better year in middle school PE. My classes are soooo much better & I don't have NEAR as many "in your face", mouthy kids. This time last year I had already had to move students out of my class, call an ambulance, cursed at a student during a fight breakup, and been told "You WILL listen when I call your name Mrs. Parker" (and that was just one of many...) I don't dread going everyday and the year is already FLYING by compared to last.

Two weekends ago Kyle's family flew in to hang out. We had a great time shopping (well Valinda & I) and going to the Rams vs. Colts game. We loved, loved, loved watching Peyton!! Of course, they killed the Rams.


Texas Tech Red Raider Danny Amendola!




Valinda also got the EXCITING opportunity to shop a great deal at CVS with me. I got all this for $3.52 and got $10 back!!! (My total was $52 after sales but before coupons & it went down to $1.37 before tax!) Don't worry...I paid her with some deo for suffering through my coupons.


Another awesome deal I got last week...for $0.07 and $5 back!! (even w/o using gift cards I had already earned it would've only been $5.73!)


My parents came this past weekend to hang out. We had a wonderful time with them as well! (and more shopping!) Kyle took the youth to play Demolition Ball in St Louis & on our way over to hang out with them I stopped off at Target to show my dad that you CAN try on purses. :) Thanks to him for finding a full length mirror to assist me! And to my mom for helping me decide black or brown. The average American spends $24 on a Halloween costume....mine & Kyle's costume is now being carried around my shoulder! I forgot to get pictures!

Now I'm gonna go take care of Kyle...who has an ear infection...and as the doctor told him "It's swollen as s&#%!"

2 comments:

jaimeklee said...

A NEW PURSE!!!!!!!!! I must must must see.

Brooke said...

I wanna see your new purse as well. I can't believe Daddy didn't think you could try on purses. That is ALWAYS a MUST! I will say that everytime we drive by a CVS or Walgreens he asks if we need to stop. The coaching staff is thoroughly enjoying the cookies you sent back. I think a package and a half disappeared today. I am guessing they will be gone by the end of the week. Thanks!!! I love the pic of Danny as well. LOVE YOU!