Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Maryland

I'm finally posting again! We were gone for 5 days over this past weekend to Bowie, Maryland. One of Kyle's cousins got married so we flew up and spent a few days hanging out with the family and seeing the sites. (Chesapeake Bay, Naval Academy, DC) Anyway, everything is beautiful in Maryland and the surrounding areas....there are a lot of trees. But, I just don't think I would want to live there. Maybe I am just focused on moving to Illinois. But, there were too many trees. When I have visited Illinois it has been perfect. There are trees...and hills...but not too many. It just feels like home. And I am excited to move there! :) Which reminds me that I should be going through things...getting ready to pack....moving time will be here soon!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES - new post.

Unknown said...

You were in Maryland and we are in Colorado....it snowed here off and on Tuesday and then again Wednesday evening! brrrr! We have totally enjoyed ourselves and done absolutely NOTHING! Thanks for letting us stay in ya'lls house! word