Saturday, September 29, 2007

Crazy Church!!

woohoo!!! I am finally updating!!! We are doing good....just staying extremely busy!! Anyone with time efficient tips on school teaching should definitely leave me detailed messages!!! :)

Well...the church had an exciting weekend last weekend. We kicked off...literally...our debut in Kickball. It was sad....very sad. Let's just say the suggestion was made to change our name from LifePoint to OnePoint. They should have awarded points for the # of fans....we would've kicked everyones butt. Basically...we just had more people there to witness the pain. A team pic is posted below...as well as our fan pics. haha They were great!!


We are in a series at church called, "Everything you need to know about life can be found in your fishbowl" (or something like that) Bob has been talking about the different fish we find in our bowl. This week one of the them was the shark....so Bob decided it would be fun to sing the baby shark song during his message. Most of the things we do at church have a purpose...but this didn't. We just did it for fun. And I got pressured into it. Usually I am strong and don't give in. But I cratered. Just another reason why I have to cut out school work and spend more time with God. I can't be giving into pressure like this. SOOO....as you can see below...we really did it...and I really got on stage to help out. BUT....the best part was that we had an accordian player!!!! It was awesome!!

Other than that....nothing much has been going on. Kyle and I are beginning to look at houses!! Hopefully that will lead to something good. I'll try to update soon!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm judging you! That is one reason why I AM NOT coming! haha! I'm still working on it! We'll see! The 12-14? What about then?

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed the shark song. I may request a replay when we come in October.

Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely hiarious! I can't believe you got up in front of the church, especially to do a silly song. My oh my our Em is growing up and getting soft in her old age. :)
It sure was good to talk to you on the phone. We miss you guys a bunch and would LOVE to see you soon.
Good luck on searching for the right house.
Love,
Laurie

Paul said...

If it's any consolation, you don't look like you're having any fun up on the stage.

This post was loaded with little "zingers" -- "LifePoint" "Onepoint" pretty funny!!

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo sorry that I missed your "singing debut"! I know it was GREAT! haha

Love,
Mom