Friday, December 28, 2007

Life of Parkers



This picture may seem extremely silly. But for those Texans that have been to visit us, you understand it completely. Notice the time shown on my car clock: 5:39. Notice outside: DAYLIGHT. AMAZING huh?

I made the trek to Texas on Friday and Saturday of last week. Friday I drove part way to Kyle’s grandmother’s house and got to see the Parker family + have chocolate gravy. Saturday I drove the rest of the way to Tulia. It wasn’t that bad of a drive except when I hit the blowing snow in OKC. That slowed me down for a couple of hours. Most of you have seen this before, but they have a huge cross in Groom. (outside of Amarillo) I passed around sunset so I thought I’d take a pic. It isn’t great, but I was trying to be a safe driver.


Check back next week for new house pics!

Other pics from exciting times: Over Thanksgiving we picked up our new dog: Mariah. She is a black chinese shar pei. (that is probably not spelled right) So far she has been a sweet dog. She always HAS to have something to lie on. If I put a pair of pants on the floor, she is on them ini 3 seconds. Every night we get done getting ready for bed, she is waiting on our bed. (only to get told to get down) She also enjoys playing with her stuffed rabbit. Basically she gets it in her mouth and slings her head around then jumps around the room like a bucking bronco. Quite the sight.



JoJo asked for a stuffed soccer ball for Christmas.


And the GRAND FINALE…..drum roll………………the CARDINAL!!!!!
I know…it’s awesome.
Tomorrow we head home!!! Woohoo for 13 hours

1 comment:

Brooke said...

The cardinal is amazing ;)