Sunday, February 24, 2008

Kyle's Birthday

Last Tuesday I celebrated the birth of one my most favorite people in the entire universe! That's right....Kyle turned the big 26!!!! Man, we are getting old...we gotta start having kids. ha JUST KIDDING. Don't get too excited parents. Anyway, while we were gone to eat at Texas Roadhouse, (YUM!) some of the youth broke in to our house and decorated for Kyle & gave him some awesome gifts! (movie bucks and El Torero gift card...woohoo!) Mainly these gifts are awesome because selfishly I get to enjoy the benefits of them! YAY! Thanks for making Kyle feel special. (and me too)




Then I made him blow out the candles. I even sang Happy Birthday. Scary, I know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so sweet. I'm glad the youth made Kyle feel special on his bday since we were away and couldn't do it. He's one of my favorite people too, but don't tell him because I don't want him to get the big head or anything. :)
I like the idea about the kid thing. You know my baby just turned 10 and we are due some little ones. :)
Love ya and miss ya both!
Laurie

Unknown said...

thats funny......better start having those kids!!!!