Thursday, May 22, 2008

American Idol

I am sooooo excited David Cook won!!!

This is the first year that I have REALLY REALLY been into American Idol. I'm not sure why I got into it so much more this year, but it happened. I started off the season with Brooke White and Michael Johns as my 2 favorites. (even though I didn't think they would win) I didn't really like David Cook in the beginning...then he had 3 weeks in a row that won me over. I loved his arrangements. Don't get me wrong, Archuleta has great vocals...but I'd much rather go to a Cook concert. And I sorta got tired of hearing, "Awww...he's just so cute." I even had to break down and vote. (I've never done this) My 12 millions votes were the winning ones!! haha Not really, I think I got through maybe 7 times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You idiot, you cancelled my Archuleta votes!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
This is the first time I have ever voted as well, but I loved little David.
David Cook is very talented and I'll be the first to say that, but I was for Archuleta all the way and very disappointed last night. I guess I'm too old for Cook's style of music, because I really thought he messed up on his last 2 songs in the finals. I didn't think he earned the title that night. He was much better other nights.
I guess I love you anyway, but don't ever talk to me about it! :)
Your cousin!
Laurie