Thursday, April 23, 2009

Slacker

So I've totally been slacking on the blogging world. I know my millions of readers will lose interest if I don't keep it up so I better get with it and find something of interest to blog about! :)

Kyle and I had an awesome Easter! Both of our families came up and we had a HUGE slumber party. LifePoint was awesome...had a great turn out! We started Lifegroups with our LifeKidz this past week and it went really, really well. I think our kids are going to benefit greatly from their own small group time!

We are praising God that baby Sam is all better! 16 days in the hospital is a LONG time...especially when 12 of those you have a breathing tube in. I don't know how Jeff & Jaime still have their sanity...they are definitely exceptional parents! Kyle & I went over with Doug & Vange to see them last Sunday and it was so good to see Sammy full of energy! He went absolutely CRAZY over the ice cream. He looks all calm in the picture...he was attacking that thing!!

He also licked every last bit of cheese off of Doug's empty mac & cheese container. Priceless!

Ice cream and mac & cheese...my kind of kid!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Sadly most people will not believe that it was like a huge slumber party...3 air matresses and one person on the couch definitely qualifies as a slumber party. The pictures of Sammy bring a smile to my face everytime I see them!